Foundation Pillar Jib Crane – CAPACITY UP TO 10 TONS
The Abell-Howe J-904F Series was developed to be a foundation mounted jib for heavy duty industrial applications
BENEFITS & FEATURES
- 1/4 Ton to 10 Tons.
- Boom Lengths up to 30 ft. on select capacities.
- Under Boom Height from 8 to 30 ft.
- 360 Degree Rotation on a Tapered Roller bearing providing full capacity vertical and radial thrust loading
- Lower section of the head revolves around the pillar on a pair of steel rollers equipped with self-aligning roller bearings.
- Mast is mounted in concrete foundation. Removable sleeve is also available.
- Anti Lift-off Device.
- Bottom roller assembly can be shimmed for boom leveling.
- End stops at both ends of the boom for safe trolley travel.
- Mast – Fabricated from heavy wall structural steel pipe with wall thickness sized to minimize deflection
- Boom – W-beam section.
- Head section – Rigid steel plate box type with welded construction for minimum deflection between boom and mast.
- Removable Sleeve (FS Model)
- Top entry air swivel or electric collector rings on most models.
- Rotational stops.
- Anchor Bolts with Template.
- Wind or Position Lock.
- Galvanizing/Custom paint finishes.
- Spark-resistant and/or explosion proof construction for hazardous locations.
- Electric, Air or Hand-geared rotation.
- Manual Safety switch.
- Messenger wire assembly