MOTORIZED ROTATION JIB CRANES
Need an Ergonomic Solution for Your Jib Crane Application? Motorized Rotation Jibs offer economical solutions for customers lifting needs.
Motorized Rotation is available for any style jib, for any capacity and span and Features:
- Rotation HP: 1/2 Hp Motor meeting NEMA and IEC Standards.
- Rotation Brake: Included.
- Gearing: Helical Enclosed Gearing – final reduction from a heat-treated drive pinion to a hardened ring gear fastened to top side of jib mast.
- Festoon: Messenger Wire with Power & Control Cable.
- Control Pendant: As Standard furnished with the hoist – 8 Button recommended.
- Rotation: 360 Degree Continuous Rotation Available.
- Rotation Limit Switch: Optional for Rotation – Square D 2-Pole Type L Limit Switch designed for severe duty mill applications. Limit switch is UL Listed and comes under IP67 rated degree of protection. Voltage Rating of 600 Volts and current rating of 20 amps.
- Collector System: Optional – Top or Bottom Entry for Continuous Rotation.
Specifications & Description:
- Mast: Fabricated from heavy wall structural steel pipe with wall thickness sized to minimize deflection.
- Boom: W-beam section designed to minimize deflection.
- Head section: Rigid steel plate box type with welded construction for minimum deflection between boom and mast.
- 360 Degree Rotation available on a Tapered Roller bearing providing full capacity vertical and radial thrust loading.
- Lower section of the head revolves around the pillar on a pair of steel rollers equipped with self-aligning roller bearings.
- Large diameter base plate is reinforced with heavy steel gussets for continuous alignment and rigidity with options for Foundation or Foundation Sleeve Mount.
- Anti-Lift-off Device.
- Bottom roller assembly can be shimmed for boom leveling.
- End stops at both ends of the boom to limit trolley travel.
Rotation Mechanical Drive Features: – The heart of the motorized rotation drive is a superior Sumitomo Cyclo Bevel BuddyBox 4 Series Speed Reducer. This motor, brake & gearbox includes:
- Lapped steel spiral bevel pinions and gears heat-treated and hardened to 58-62 Rockwell C.
- High-performance steel spiral bevel gearing delivers up to 94% efficiency.
- Shock Capacity: 500% momentary, intermittent shock load capacity for the input stage and 200% momentary intermittent shock load capacity for the spiral bevel output stage.
- Gearbox mounted to a substantial frame on the Jib Rotation Head assembly.
- Radio Control System.
- C-Track Festoon System.
- Anchor Bolts.
- Base Plate Template.
- Outdoor Service.
- Epoxy Paint System.
- Galvanized Steel available.
Download our Motorized J904B Flier Below: