Coffing JLC Electric Chain Hoist
The JLC is engineered and built for the heavy-duty demands of industrial applications. Compact in size but big on features, the JLC boasts a multiple disc motor brake, overload clutch, and chain end stop for safety.
- 10, 15 & 20 foot standard lifts. Other lifts available. Standard push button drop is 4 feet less than lift. CSA approved.
- 115/230 – single phase; 230/460, 208, 380, 415, 575 – three phase; 60 hertz standard, 50 hertz available.
- Panel plate provides easy access to controls and motor leads for changing voltage on dual-voltage motors or servicing the hoist. Connection wires are numbered to assist with maintenance.
- Multiple disc motor brake with direct acting design for positive load spotting and holding.
- 5-pocket load sheave increases chain and sheave engagement 25% over hoists with conventional 4-pocket sheaves. Provides smoother lifting and reduces chain wear
- Regulate upper and lower load travel. Brass nuts standard for improved switch setting and repeatability. Stainless steel limit switch shaft standard.
- Mechanical overload protection device protects hoist, operator and supporting structures from damaging overloads, chain jamming, and reverse phasing.
- Standard with Single Speed Hoist – Optional with Hoist motion two speed with a 3:1 speed ratio, 3-phase, single voltage only
- Oil bath transmission and precision machined alloy steel gears for longer, quieter operation.
- Ergonomic design fits operator’s hand for thumb or two-handed operation standard. 24V Control for operator safety. 115V Control available upon request
- Housing designed for portability and ease of installation
- Durable chain container is standard on lifts up to 20 ft. single chain and 10 ft. double chain.
- Made in U.S.A.