Foundationless Base Mount Jib Crane – CAPACITY UP TO 1000LBS
The Abell-Howe J-904L Series was developed to be a Foundationless jib for light duty industrial applications requiring only 6” concrete depth.
BENEFITS & FEATURES
- 500 & 1,000 lbs.
- Boom Lengths up to 16 ft.
- Under Boom Height from 8 to 14 ft
- 360 Degree Rotation on a Tapered Roller bearing providing full capacity vertical and radial thrust loading.
- Lower section of the head revolves around the pillar on a pair of cam rollers.
- Fully enclosed cam rollers to avoid pinch points.
- Base plate is reinforced with heavy steel gussets for continuous alignment and rigidity.
- Top head assembly can be shimmed for boom leveling.
- End stops at both ends of the boom for safe trolley travel.
- Mast – Fabricated from heavy wall structural steel pipe with wall thickness sized to minimize deflection.
- Boom – W-beam section.
- Head section – Heavy duty pipe section with greased top bearing
- Top entry air swivel or electric collector rings.
- Rotational stops.
- Anchor Bolts with Template.
- Galvanizing/Custom paint finishes.
- Messenger wire assembly